Buying on Chooza Policy
By bidding at any Auction or making a Fixed Price Purchase, as a Buyer you:
- Are affirming your agreement to these Terms.
- Are also agreeing to accept any specific terms that the Seller, if it is a Business User, has posted to the Listing relating to that Item except where they are inconsistent with these Terms.
- Specifically agree that you are purchasing the Item directly from the Seller and not Chooza and, as such, any complaints you have in respect of the Item need to be made directly with the Seller and in accordance with the Disputes Policy. We will provide you with the Seller's contact information as soon as we can after the Time of Purchase.
- You release Chooza absolutely and completely from any claim regarding arising out of your purchase of an Item.
- Agree that Chooza can remove your bids and/or suspend or terminate your use of the Chooza Platform if you breach these Terms or where Chooza otherwise considers that to be appropriate.
In respect of every Item that the Seller advertises for sale on the Chooza Platform, the Seller warrants and undertakes to each of Chooza and the Buyer that:
- It complies with the Items Policy and the Listing.
- The Seller is the legal and beneficial owner of the Item.
- The Item and the Purchase Price are not a donation to the Nominated Charity.
- As a Buyer, you covenant and agree that you will assume sole and entire responsibility for and indemnify and save harmless Chooza from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, expenses, responsibility and damages (on an on-demand basis) by reason of any claim, proceedings, action, liability or injury arising out of your use of the Chooza Platform and/or any breach by you of these Terms including (without limitation) where you have breached your covenants and obligations to a Seller or to a Charity.
- By bidding at any Auction or making a Fixed Price Purchase, as a Buyer you: